2022 Niue $2 1-oz Silver Star Wars Mandalorian Grogu Pod Colorized Proof
Grogu’s Pram Is A Pod Unlike Any Other
The Mandalorian™ is the smash hit television series airing on the Disney+ on demand service. As most fans know, it’s kind of like the Wild West in space and takes place in a timeline that occurs between the original Star Wars™ films and the newest trilogy. In the television show, the gunslinging Mandalorian has been hired by remnants of the fallen Galactic Empire to track down a Force™-sensitive infant referred to simply as “The Child.” Instead, the tough, gruff and no-nonsense bounty hunter becomes the adoptive father of the little green tot and protects him from the Imperials. This Child’s name is Grogu™, and he’s commonly known as “Baby Yoda” and now you can make him part of your collection thanks to this exciting release in the New Zealand Mint’s series of Star Wars Mandalorian coins!
Transport Grogu And His Pod Into Your Collection
Struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver, this coin is truly an out-of-this-world collectible. It features a colorized depiction of Grogu nestled inside his hover pram, a futuristic take on the traditional pram baby carriages you’d see young children riding in while out strolling with their parents. Only in Grogu’s pram, it’s an egg-shaped pod that houses and protects the green-skinned alien while he is transported along with the Mandalorian during their exciting adventures together.
Mandalorian-Themed Mint Packaging
Issued on behalf of Niue, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean, each $2 legal-tender coin available here comes in gorgeous Proof condition, meaning they were expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields! Plus, each coin will come beautifully housed in its original mint packaging, which consists of a premium Mandalorian-branded outer box and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Limited Authorized Worldwide Mintage
These coins are also officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd and have a maximum worldwide limited edition of just 10,000. With the incredible popularity of the show and the already huge Star Wars fan base to begin with, that mintage seems far too small to accommodate everyone who would like to own one of these coins. Don’t be left disappointed when they’re coins are all gone; click one to your cart today!
- COLORIZED “BABY YODA” COIN – This coin depicts a colorized image of Grogu™ from the popular Star Wars™ television series The Mandalorian™ that appears on Disney+. It shows “Baby Yoda” in his pod-shaped pram. The coin’s obverse features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Star Wars Mandalorian Grogu Pod Colorized Coin was struck by the New Zealand Mint in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 36 mm x 33.54 mm.
- LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These One-Ounce Silver Star Wars Mandalorian Grogu Pod Colorized Coins are $2 legal tender in Niue, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean of which Queen Elizabeth II is the head of state.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your 2022 Niue $2 One-Ounce Silver Star Wars Mandalorian Grogu Pod Colorized Coin will come in gorgeous Proof condition with frosted details rising over mirror-like fields.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED COLLECTIBLE – This coin is officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited mintage for the 2022 Niue $2 One-Ounce Silver Star Wars Mandalorian Grogu Pod Colorized Proof has been set at just 10,000.
Out of stock