2022 China 30-gm Silver Panda NGC MS70 First Releases w-Great Wall Label
40th Anniversary Of China’s Popular Panda Series!
The Chinese Panda series remains one of the world’s most celebrated programs. First released in 1982 and building in popularity every year since, the China Mint’s Panda series is now among the most popular on the planet. To mark the 40th Anniversary of the series in 2022, China is adding a special “40” privy mark to the coins that superimposes a tiny panda face inside the numeral for a unique mark that sets this year’s coins apart from all other years!
One-Year-Only Design Is Third Year Of “Series Within A Series”
Struck in pure 99.9% fine silver, each 30-gram coin features a new design with the 2022 design created by Chinese coin designer Huang Qin. The 2022 Panda coin features a pair of Panda cubs sliding down a hill. The privy mark appears to the left side of the design between the two cubs. This is the third year of the China Mint’s 10-year “series within a series” where collectors get to watch a Panda grow from a cub to adulthood. The obverse displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven. It is encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese along with the 2022 year date.
Flawless Mint State Pandas From Among The First Released
Each 2022 China 30-Gram Silver Panda available here has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded coins have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has pedigreed these coins with a First Releases (FR) certification, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Each will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a white display core and encapsulated with a custom Great Wall of China label.
High Demand For Panda Coins Inside China Makes These Coins Difficult To Acquire
Since 2016, China’s legendary Silver Pandas have been issued in metric weights, setting themselves apart from other silver coins minted around the world. In addition, simply acquiring one of these coins can be extremely difficult due to the fact that demand for them within China’s borders is extremely intense, making them harder to find outside of the country. More than a coin, these pieces are masterpieces of numismatic art. It’s no wonder millions of people the world over have fallen under the spell of China’s panda bears!
No matter what your reasons are for collecting these fabulous coins, now is the time to bring a 2022 China Silver Panda home to your collection!
- A HEARTWARMING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN! – This year’s Silver Panda design features a pair of Panda cubs sliding down a snowy hill. This delightful one-year-only image is the third year in a 10-year “series within a series” that chronicles a Panda’s growth from a cub to adulthood!
- SPECIAL 40th ANNIVERSARY PRIVY MARK – These coins feature a special 40th Anniversary privy mark to celebrate the 40th year of China’s Panda coin series. The mark appears to the left side of the design between the two cubs and is the number “40” with a panda face superimposed over it.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER! – This Panda coin was struck by the China Mint in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 40 mm in diameter.
- CHINA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2022 Thirty-Gram Silver Panda is 10 Yuan China legal tender, as seen right underneath the Panda’s profile on the coin’s reverse. Flip the coin over and you’ll see the date, the inscription of “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese and an image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2022 Silver Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has pedigreed this coin with a First Releases (FR) certification, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. It will come in an acrylic holder with a white display core and a custom Great Wall of China label.
- A SERIES IN CONSISTENTLY HIGH DEMAND! – Like its predecessors, we’re expecting these 2022 Silver Pandas to be tremendously popular both inside and outside of China. Considering the number of stateside Panda series fans, supplies in North America have the potential to be extremely tight as well!
5 in stock