2022 $1 1-oz Silver Eagle NGC MS70 First Day of Issue w/Eagle Label
America’s 2022 Silver Eagles
The official silver coin of the United States. First released in 1986, the American Silver Eagle is one of the world’s leading silver coins and is among the most popular annual releases with stackers and collectors around the world. The coin’s design changed in 2021, and, that new design is back for 2022.
First Day of Issue
The 2022 Silver Eagle is struck in a full ounce of pure 99.9% fine silver, and is graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition. NGC has also certified that these Silver Eagles are First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. Each will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a white display core and encapsulated with an exclusive Eagle label.
These U.S. Silver Bullion Coins Are Not Available To The General Public
The general public can’t purchase 2022 One-Ounce Silver Eagles like these directly from the U.S. Mint. Only approved bullion distributors can buy them directly from the source.
- WEINMAN’S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . .– Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH EMILY DAMSTRA’S ALIGHTING EAGLE! – This coin’s full bodied Bald Eagle coming in for a landing was created by designer Emily Damstra.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It’s this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- UNITED STATES LEGAL TENDER – Each 2022 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2022 $1 One-Ounce Silver Eagle will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that your Silver Eagle is a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin, independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series’ issue. It will come in an acrylic holder with a white display core and an exclusive Eagle label.
10 in stock