2022 China 30-gm Gold Panda NGC MS70 First Releases w/Gold 40th Anniversary Label
2022 is the 40th Anniversary Of China’s Panda Series.
The China Mint’s Panda series was first released in 1982 and it has been growing in popularity ever since. To mark the 40th Anniversary of the series in 2022, China is adding a special “40” privy mark to the coins that superimposes a tiny panda face inside the numeral for a unique mark that sets this year’s coins apart from all other years!
One-Year-Only Design Is Third Year Of “Series Within A Series”
Struck in pure 99.9% gold, each 30-gram coin features a new design with the 2022 design created by Chinese coin designer Huang Qin. The 2022 Panda coin features a pair of young Panda cubs sliding down a hill. The privy mark appears to the left side of the design between the two cubs. This is the third year of the China Mint’s 10-year “series within a series” where collectors get to watch a Panda grow from a cub to adulthood. The obverse displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven. It is encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese along with the 2022 year date.
Perfect Mint State Gold Panadas From Among The First Released
Each 2022 China 30-Gram Gold Panda available has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition. In addition, NGC has certified that these Gold Pandas are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means these coins were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Each will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a white display core and encapsulated with a special gold 40th Anniversary label.
- A ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN! – This year’s Gold Panda design features a pair of Panda cubs sliding down a hill. This is the third year in a 10-year “series within a series” that chronicles a Panda’s growth from a cub to adulthood!
- SPECIAL 40th ANNIVERSARY PRIVY MARK – These coins feature a special 40th Anniversary privy mark to celebrate the 40th year of China’s Panda coin series. The mark appears to the left side of the design between the two cubs and is the number “40” with a panda face superimposed over it.
- STRUCK IN PURE GOLD! – This Panda coin was struck by the China Mint in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% gold and measures 32 mm in diameter.
- CHINA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2022 Thirty-Gram Gold Panda is 500 Yuan China legal tender. Flip the coin over and you’ll see the date, the inscription of “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese and an image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2022 Gold Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that this Gold Panda is a First Releases (FR) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. It will come in an acrylic holder with a white display core and a special gold 40th Anniversary label.
- A SERIES IN CONSISTENTLY HIGH DEMAND! – Like its predecessors, we’re expecting these 2022 Gold Pandas to be tremendously popular both inside and outside of China. Considering the number of stateside Panda series fans, supplies in North America have the potential to be extremely tight as well!
Out of stock