- You cannot add "2021 Washington Before Boston 2 oz Silver Antiqued €25 Coin NGC MS70 First Day of Issue Exclusive Washington Label" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
2002 Harry Potter Defeats the Basilisk Cupro Nickle Isle of Man Coin
Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets, the 2nd book in the series of 7, features a monster that roams the castle lusting for blood and looking for victims. Spoiler Alert. The monster turns out to be the legendary Basilisk, the Serpent of Slytherin, that can kill with a glance, and has poisonous fangs. Harry defeats the Basilisk with the help of the Sorting Hat, the Sword of Godric Gryffindor, and Dumbledor’s Phoenix Fawkes.
- Cupro-Nickel metal composition Isle of Man Crown.
- Obverse: Carries an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Harry Potter struggling to pull the sword out of the Sorting Hat as the Basilisk bears down on him
- Guaranteed by the British government.
Out of stock