2021 $1 1-oz Silver Eagle Final T1 & First T2 Production 2-pc Set NGC MS70 w/Eagle Labels
Final and First in one set
With the first design change in the series’ 35-year history set for 2021 Silver Eagles, the Final T1 and the First T2 Silver Eagle Sets became immediately collectible. TWO Silver Eagle designs available in the same year! The first or “Type 1” version, featured John Mercanti’s original Heraldic Eagle reverse design. Midway through the year, the second or “Type 2” version, was released featuring Emily Damstra’s new Alighting Eagle design.
Coins Purposely Held Back To Commemorate Historic Year In Silver Eagle Series
The Mint announced over the summer of 2021 that it had purposely held back the final 200,000 Uncirculated Type 1 Silver Eagles as well as the first 200,000 Uncirculated Type 2 Silver Eagles. Furthermore, Mint officials reported that they had held back these coins in order to offer them as special pedigreed Silver Eagles to commemorate the historic transition year of the design change.
Perfect First And Last Silver T1 & T2 Eagles
In this offer you can secure a spectacular two-piece set that includes a Final Type 1 Silver Eagle and a First Type 2 Silver Eagle. These coins have been certified and graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Uncirculated Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- WEINMAN’S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED FOR THE FINAL TIME WITH JOHN MERCANTI’S HERALDIC EAGLE! – The Heraldic Eagle design on the Type 1 coin was created by designer John Mercanti! This will be the LAST time the U.S. Mint will use this design.
- . . . AND PAIRED FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH EMILY DAMSTRA’S ALIGHTING EAGLE! – The Type 2 coin features a full bodied Bald Eagle coming in for a landing. It was created by designer Emily Damstra.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It’s this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- UNITED STATES LEGAL TENDER – Each 2021 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2021 American Silver Eagles have been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST & LAST CERTIFICATIONS – These Silver Eagles were from among the final 200,000 Type 1 Silver Eagles held back by the U.S. Mint and the first 200,000 Type 2 Silver Eagles held back. Each coin will come in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Eagle label.
9 in stock