Hand signed by the 38th Director of the US Mint Edmund C. Moy. Only the first 2,015 coins off the press are given the Mint Director First Strike pedigree. Only 401 of the 2015 total coins carry Moy's signature this year.
Struck on 1st day of issue (January 1, 2015) and authenticated as such. Rarely do the Mint Director's FS coins reach the publics’ hands; normally offered to politicians, dignitaries and higher ups.
- Denomination: $1
- Condition: Uncirculated
- Composition: 99.9% Silver
- Content: Silver 0.999 troy oz., (31.072 grams), Balance Copper
- Diameter: 1.598 inches (40.60 mm)
- Weight: 1.0000 troy oz. (31.103 grams)
- Thickness: 0.120 inch (3.05 mm)
- Edge: Reeded
- Mint: West Point
We're happy to chat with you, answer your questions, and help you place your order!